Tuesday, September 7, 2010

labor day fun!

so yesterday for labor day my mom, brothers, and i went up to park city to do the alpine slide and the alpine coaster. it was a blast! but it was so busy we literally had to wait in line for over and hour on each ride! but it was good to hang out with my family! after we rode the rides we went to go find something to eat and ended up going to ruby tuesday down by the outlet mall. WORST experiance EVER! i would never ever go there again! we sat there for ever waiting to order our food and it seriously took 45 min to get our food ( it wasnt even busy) and then my mom asked for her steak to be cook medium well... it came out medium rare, then to top it off after we all had gotten our food it took another 15 min for jordy's food to come out! RIDICULOUS! so then the manager came out and comped my mom and jordy's food so we didnt end up having to pay for it which was really nice! after dinner we went to the outlet mall to a couple of stores and then went home :) overall the day was a sucess! i love my family so much they are everything to me!

No comments: